Is Atsumare Dobutsu no Mori good for my daughters?



I bought a software program called Nintendo Switch for my daughter’s birthday present at the beginning of this month. Since then, my daughters have been playing it every day. I’ve limited the playing time: less than two hours per day. They have been keeping this promise, doing homework and practicing the piano or abacus. However, I can’t understand why it’s fun. They are just fishing in the river or sea, building their house, buying their clothes, digging the fossils and donating them to a museum. Atsumare Dobutsu no Mori is called Atsumori, and it’s popular not only in Japan but also all over the world. Actually, there are two types of people. One is the people who get bored with it, the other is the people who play it for a long time. My daughters are latter. it was as thick as a dictionary. However, they are now reading it fast. They are learning the names of fishes, insects, and how to pay a loan for their houses. Now I think it will help them a little.

コメント

人気の投稿