Smartphone

 I’ll go to au shop to buy a smartphone for my daughter today. She’ll be a junior high school student next month. I don’t think smartphones are essential for junior high school students, but things are certainly changing. It’s said that 70% of junior high school students now have smartphones. She has already had a kid’s phone, but it has been broken for a few months. Now, only the GPS function works. I hope that the smartphotneshe wants to buy is not so expensive.

iPhone 13 mini
I went to an au shop to buy a smartphone for my daughter today. I bought an iPhone 13 mini and returned her old kid’s phone to the au shop. Mine is an iPhone 7, so her new iPhone is much up-to-date than mine. She looks very happy to have it. There were a few problems when I bought it. First, it took two hours to get it. I had to listen to a lot of explanation about its contract. Second, they offered some paid options to me, Apple music, YouTube premium, and Apple care. I had to apply them to get a cheap cellphone rate plan. Of course, I’ll cancel the options as soon as possible.

コメント

人気の投稿